Gargi's first post




Gargi took a vacation to Udaipur ,Gir ,Diu and Ahmedabad.This is her side of the story she wanted to share .I am amazed by how she narrates her feelings, emotions and views on many things during the vacation.I am only typing her words ...She says she will type on her own next time ....enjoy the roller coaster ride .



My first experience of the sea
Amma, initially i was excited to see so many colors on the sky .hmmm sun was going down and down into the sea .i think the sun must be hiding behind the sea until morning .I almost flew when the wind blew.Sea was soooooooo bigggggggg!!!!I wonder if there were crocodiles .I was so scared but Ajji told nothing will happen if i go near the sea . i went near and the water splashed on my legs and i felt like falling ..was there a earth quake???...later i enjoyed so much that i never wanted to go back .


I saw Lion and its den !![visit to Gir]
I touched a turtle .It had hard shell and when i touched it went inside .There were stars on the shell.I loved the resort where we stayed .....we stayed in a tent which had doors with Zips ....i made friend with Dithi and played with her for a long time in the pool ...I also played housie housie in the activity room .it was fun .I was excited to see the lion's den it was dark inside .What if lion came out of the den and ate us up ...I just loved the safari .I saw sooooooo many animals like nilgai,spotted deer, lion king ,black buck and hmmmm mulhandi ..They were all sleeping ..i did not want to wake them up so we silently saw them .
a>



AHHHH Palace[Udaipur]
It was soooo nice to sea the Maharaja's and Maharani's photos..I saw a cat running under maharani's chair ..It was so cute.I liked Raja and Rani 's dress and make up sets...It didnot have lipstick in it .In the whole palace there were no toilets for the kings and queens..haha ..I saw sooo many swords and Raja's car ...I rode on the horse .I also liked elephant ride in Mysore [shift] Doll's room was too good .boat ride was nice.

Aha Ahamedabad

I dressed like a queen and played Garba dance .I bought slippers,puppets nail polish and neck lace ..i ate noodles ,kakra,fafda ,dhokla ,Dhal bhati ,parota ,ghatia ,bakarwadi , pulkhas and sweets ...

i know so many stories of Raja udai singh , Rani padmini and rana pratap ...hmmm Now i have so many stories to tell my school friends.Amma i want to show this to my teacher shall i show ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first trek to kodachadri

Classic coorg

Short stories from our vacation to New Zealand date : 12th April 2017 - 29th April 2017