A small wish on your birthday, my love

I wish u plan more treks as I know it gives you happiness and in turn I am happy for you
I wish u read more books as I know it gives you inner strength and in turn I am happy for you
I wish u think of more holidaying as I know it keeps you relaxed and in turn I am happy for you
I wish u buy more gadgets as I know it is essential and in turn I am happy for you
I wish u do more photography as I know it is your hobby and in turn I am happy for you
I wish u give more to your job as I know it gives you recognition and in turn I am happy for you
I wish u see more cricket as I know it gives you joy and in turn I am happy for you
I wish you do more of parenting as I know it gives you a lasting relationship and in turn I am happy for you
I wish you achieve all your goals and dreams as I know it gives you success and in turn I am happy for you
I always wish I see you happy as I know you are someone very special to me and the secret of my happiness.
-nanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first trek to kodachadri

Classic coorg

Short stories from our vacation to New Zealand date : 12th April 2017 - 29th April 2017